Bloggies

Huwebes, Hulyo 12, 2012

I AM NOT A WRITER

I really am not.


So why the heck do I have this blog??

Well let's just say I'm an uber normal boring girl that have a lot of things in mind. Things that are either too dramatic or too erotic or too crazy *wait! did I just say too erotic?? IEEWW* to even share with friends.

So again... why the heck do I have this blog??

As I said awhile ago. There are certain things that I can't share with my friends... or anyone that I know.
That's where you, yes YOU, A STRANGER, comes in the picture.


Have you ever thought of seating on a park and suddenly a handsome guy that you only see in movies seat beside you and asked you this... "Miss.. okay ka lang??" And then you started telling him your life story, how sad it is and how much you need a handsome guy like him to offer you a hanky to wipe your tears 'coz you just happen to have that super sad life of yours??

ME I DID.

I actually planned on seating on a park and then wait for my handsome guy.

But then I scratched that idea. I'm not a drop-dead gorgeous girl that attract guys.
I'm just a normal typical girl. But a pretty one at least. It takes a lot more effort to put that into writing.


Which lead me back to you my stranger.


I just want to share my thoughts...
and not be judged... or ridiculed... or be backstabbed... or be... i'm at lost of words... but you get me right?


that's why I HAVE THIS BLOG.


even though i'm not really a blogger. or a writer...

it's nice to know that a stranger like you wasted your time reading this trash post of mine.
^.~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento